The Bezler Law Firm wants to be your family law advocate in Columbia, MO. We have many years of experience in family law which includes divorce, child support, child custody, legal separation, mediation, paternity determination, and adoption, just to name a few.
When selecting a family law lawyer in Columbia, MO or surrounding Mid-Missouri areas to represent you, it is imperative that you choose a professional that is willing to listen and to help you realize your immediate priorities and anticipate your needs into the future.
Columbia MO Family Law Firm
Bezler Law Firm takes time to show clients the big picture. We successfully represent family law clients in a variety of life stages and financial situations. Our goal is to help make your family life as solid as possible regardless of the circumstances you are facing.
If you have any family legal questions or concerns involving family law matters, we are the family law firm in Columbia, MO who cares, will listen, and will do our absolute best to help you realize your family’s immediate and long-term goals. Call Bezler Law Firm today for an initial consultation.
Things to keep in mind when looking for a family law attorney:
- Ask around for recommendations from people who have worked with family law attorneys. Who do they recommend? What did they like or not like about a particular attorney and why? A good reputation is crucial.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with your attorney. Can you talk with them openly and honestly? Do they listen and seem responsive to your needs? Do they answer all of your questions? Do they keep you informed?
- How is this attorney’s track record? Do they have a good understanding of the laws in Missouri which pertain to your case? What do others say about the results they were able to accomplish in their situation?
- Do they have a good demeanor? Are they relational with you, yet are they someone who will have a strong presence when needed in the courtroom or during intense negotiations? Are they a straight shooter?
- What is the attorney’s relationship with the court and the judges? Do the judges respect the attorney?
Contact our Family Law Attorneys Serving Columbia MO for a Consultation
Our approach to family law cases is very personalized. We understand that every situation is unique, and our clients deserve personalized guidance. At Bezler Law Firm, we provide genuine advice on how to handle every situation.
If you are going through family law related case in Boone County or need to schedule a consultation, contact our team or call 573-443-6003.