Experiencing a divorce or dissolution of marriage (the term used by Missouri courts) can be one of life’s most stressful situations. Divorce presents major adjustments in many areas of life including finances, division of property, living arrangements, child custody, child support, and parenting time. Just trying to maintain balance and carry on with normal activities can be challenging through such a life altering situation.
At Bezler Law Firm, we take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions and help you create a step-by-step plan for a more productive and positive post-divorce future. Our lawyer and staff are very experienced regarding Missouri’s divorce laws, and our goal is to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your future.
We know this is an emotional, trying and complicated time, and we are here to make the transition through your divorce as smooth as possible. Call today to schedule a consultation with our divorce attorney.
Things to consider when choosing a divorce lawyer:
- The firm and individual attorney reputation. Ask other clients, attorneys, and judges how they view this attorney.
- Check their standing with the state and local bar associations. Make sure their record is clean and all of the ratings are good.
- Find out how much they charge per hour. What kind of an initial deposit is required? The cheapest is often not the best when it comes to attorneys. By paying a little more per hour to obtain the best representation, you may save yourself both money and emotional turmoil in the long run.
- Is the firm easy to communicate with, responsive, and timely? Do they listen and make sound, reasonable recommendations?
- Do they seem to have your best interests in mind? When you have a concern, do they explain why they recommend a particular strategy?
Our Divorce Law Services for the Columbia Area Include:
Contact our Divorce Attorney Serving Columbia MO and Mid-Missouri for a Consultation
Our approach to divorce law cases is very personalized. We understand that every divorce unique, and our clients deserve personalized guidance. At Bezler Law Firm, we provide genuine advice on how to handle every situation.
If you are going through a divorce in Boone County or need to schedule a consultation, contact our team or call 573-443-6003.